Just a reminder I am going to be at Yarningham 2019 on 13th and 14th July 2019 (only two weeks away) at the Uffculme Centre in Birmingham (it’s on Queensbridge Road, Sat Nav – B13 8QY).
I am really pleased Stitches and Hos selected TwistedYarns to exhibit at their fourth fibre festival.
Yarningham 2019 will feature a marketplace, workshop programme, demonstrations and most importantly cake!
For more details see the Yarningham 2019 site.
Our house is full of massive Doctor Who fans. So when considering what the theme for my first gift box would be I didn’t really have to think too hard.
This yarn gift box contains everything a crocheting/knitting whovian will need. Each box contains:
- Some of my hand dyed yarn. You can choose either of the following in a variety of weights (all detailed on my etsy page):
- Solid Time Travellers Blue
- Variegated Temporal Vortex and you can choose from the following bases:
- Aran and chunky can be dyed for you as a custom order.
- 5 Dr Who inspired stitch markers
- 2 Dr Who inspired soaps
- a handmade crochet hook
- a Doctor Who inspired sticker
After the Christmas rush, January is a time to restock and plan for the new year. I’ve had a lot of fun trying out new dyes, yarns and techniques. Here’s just a sample of the colours and patterns I have been working on. All my yarns are available on my Etsy store.